This year’s Australian Game Developers Conference recorded:
- Over 1,000 attendees from over 16 countries
- Representatives from over 47 game development companies and
16 publishing houses
- Over 28 sponsors and 26 exhibitors
- A well attended inaugural Academic Summit, Paid to Play Career
Market and Women in Games Lunch
- Attendance of 74 women, up 66 on last year.
Conference delegates rated AGDC 2003 Very Good overall.
Watch this space for testimonials from delegates, speakers, sponsors
and exhibitors who were there.
The conference highlights video, photo gallery and speakers’
presentations are now available.
View photo gallery.